Dr. Judy Kring’s, Bariatric Surgery Coaching weight loss coach and clinical psychologist, is committed to your lifestyle change.
For over 30 years, Dr. Judy has partnered with weight loss clients, from adolescence to mature adult. She is invested in helping you discover or re-claim your thin and joyful self. Better yet, she empowers you to maintain your weight loss.
- Achieve your weight loss dreams.
- Banish bad habits.
- Identify your specific weight loss saboteurs.
- Create a can-do attitude.
- Overcome overwhelm.
Using fun and upbeat positive psychology techniques, coaching with Dr. Judy may feel like you are riding a tandem bike or flying in a bi-plane. You are always up front in the driver’s seat, but she is always there following close behind, ready to assist you.
On coaching calls we will:
- Arrange weekly coaching calls, including Vonage or Skype.
- Arrange a call schedule that accommodates your needs.
- Creatively craft your unique weight loss success plan.
- Find opportunities to harness your values and personality strengths.
- Have fun as you loss weight and love your new, slim lifestyle.
With Dr. Judy, you will design your totally doable, tailor-made success strategy weight loss and wellness plan. From contemplating and planning for bariatric surgery, to coping with post-surgery new habit development, your coach will be on your team. You will be cheered as you monitor and modify your eating, exercise, and weight loss program.
Success breeds even more success! Your weight loss and maintenance will be the #1 happy topic for discussion. As an added bonus, you’ll feel the love as your friends and family,thrilled with your success, pat you on the back.